What is the first thing that comes to your mind when making the decision to buy a new car for yourself or your loved ones? Safety, fuel efficiency and price might be some of the most used answers.
We have gather some details on our top two pick for this month’s safe and reasonable priced cars that meet all of these requirements.
- Kia’s five door hatchback 2011 model:
- Base price of only $16,895.
- Fuel economy. 25 MPG in the city or 34 mpg in the highway for the manual version. 26 MPG in the city and 36 MPG in the highway if you choose the automatic.
- Comes with side curtain airbags, front seat & side airbags and it is also front airbag equipped.
- It uses a 156 HP, 2.0 liter, 4 cylinder engine.
- 6 speed manual transmission but automatic transmission can be optional.
- 2011 Hyundai Elantra
- Base price is $14,830.
- It uses 148 HP, 1.8 liter, 4 cylinder engine.
- It is equipped with 6 airbags.
- Has 4 wheel anti lock brakes.
- And of couse, has an intelligent vehicle stability system.
- 6 speed manual/automatic transmission.
- Fuel economy. It can do 29 MPG in the city and about 40 MPG in the highway.
For more online car prices and new auto information, drop us a visit anytime!